Examples of my front end UX research can be viewed by clicking HERE
I have engaged in various front-end user experience research projects which cover: • Utilizing human-centered research methods - ethnographics, user observation, online survey and user-participatory workshop to identify latent user needs and gain insights at the fuzzy front end of product development. My tasks includes but are not limited to:
• Creating storyboard, and scenario to guide new product development.
• Performing scenario-oriented design to create products with optimal user experience.
• Website usability test/audit.
The past research projects include:
• Strategic planning for Changhong China on innovative product experience store space, fall 2015
• Wistron IoT sensor products and interaction study, summer 2014
• Smart Home scenario development, winter 2013
• TV user key activities in the U.S. for Changhong, spring 2013
• Asus Tablet - observation on user activities in the U.S., summer 2012